US Passports | United States Passports Renewal

Passport happy
Passport Services - Convenient and Affordable

Travel Document Systems, the leader in travel documentation for three decades, offers travelers the option to obtain an expedited U.S. Passport for urgent or emergency departure through our offices in Washington DC, New York, Houston, San Francisco and Los Angeles.

We are a privately owned company registered with the US Passport Agency to offer Passport Expediting services to those requiring urgent or emergency Passport and/or visa processing. If you need to depart the US urgently, is your source of information and assistance.

Apply for a New US Passport if:

  • you have never had a US passport.
  • your passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
  • your most recent US passport was issued prior to your 16th birthday.  


Renew your US Passport if:

  • you are able to submit your most recent US passport.
  • your expired US passport was issued within the past 15 years.
  • your expired passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older.
  • your expired passport is not heavily damaged or mutilated.


Additional visa pages to your passport if:

  • you have used all or most of the available visa pages inside your current valid US passport.
  • your passport is not damaged or mutilated.
  • Foreign embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa Page. Ammendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
  • A visa cannot be stamped on a page even if only one Small Stamp is on the visa page.
  • 26 additional visa pages will be added to your passport.
  • you can apply for a maximum of three additional sets of 26 pages over the life time of your passport. If you have had three sets added and still require more visa pages you will have to apply for a passport renewal.


Apply for a Second Valid US Passport if:

  • you are able to submit your current valid US passport.
  • your current valid US passport is not heavily damaged or mutilated.
  • you can document that you have a need for two valid US passports. In certain situations, the US government will issue a second passport (valid for two years) to U.S. citizens. Generally this second passport is either issued to travelers that travel so frequently they need to have one in the consulates obtaining visas while traveling with the other - OR - it is issued to travelers that travel to Israel and also travel to Arab countries. If either of these situations apply to you, then you could be eligible for a second passport.


Replace a Lost or Stolen US Passport if:

  •  you have lost a valid US passport. 
  •  your valid passport has been stolen. 


Replace a Mutilated/Damaged US Passport if:

  •  your most recent passport is damaged or mutilated and cannot be renewed due to the extent of damage. 


Reissue a US Passport if:

  • you are able to submit your valid US passport.
  • you were issued a replacement of a lost or stolen passport while at an American Embassy overseas, these passports are often issued valid for 1-12 months.
  • you were issued a passport within the last year and now require a name change.


Apply for a Child/Minor Passport if:

  • Children under 16 years of age applying for a first time passport.
  • Children under 16 years of age renewing an expired or expiring passport.


Travel Document Systems, a non-government firm, works with the U.S. Department of State Passport Agencies to expedite new passport applications, passport renewals, children's passports, additional visa pages and more. Emergency Same Day Issue for very urgent applications is also available.

For instructions on using to expedite passport services, please click on the appropriate blue or brown options above. We offer four different processing options to meet your urgent travel and budget needs.

When you need an urgent passport or assistance in obtaining a passport or a visa, is here to help - with 30 years of experience.