NEW INDIA INFORMATION!
- ALL Indian VISAS issued before October 6th 2021 are now null and void.
- New e-visas for tourists can currently only be issued for a 30-day period of stay from the time a person enters India within 120 days from date of issue.
- A person who is fully vaccinated can enter India with a visa only as a part of a GROUP TRAVEL EXPERIENCE via a Charter Flight as of October 15th and INDIVIDUALLY via commercial flights as of November 15th.
- To apply for your visa visit Traveldocs.com/Indian E-Visa.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR ENTRY TO INDIA
- A negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure is required.
- All international travelers arriving in India, regardless of vaccination status, must prior to departure upload a negative RT-PCR report and complete a self-declaration form at www.newdelhiairport.in
- Additional screening upon entry or quarantine may apply depending on country of embarkment/transit.