Replace a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport

Important Notice: Currently Available Passport Services

Due to ongoing constraints associated with the coronavirus pandemic and despite significant efforts of the US Passport Agency to more fully restore their operations we are currently only able to offer two tracks of processing for US passport applications. Expedited 4-8 week processing is available for adult passport renewal and second passport requests through our offices in Washington DC, San Francisco, Houston and Seattle and Emergency 10 day processing is also available for adult passport renewal and second passport requests through our offices in Washington DC, San Francisco and Seattle. Unfortunately requests for new first time passports, replacement of lost, stolen, or multilated passports as well as renewal of children's passports originally issued prior to their 16th birthday are currently only available for Emergency 10 day processing on a limited basis through our offices in Seattle and San Francisco though we hope all of these services as well as normally far quicker processing times may soon be more readily available.

Replace Lost or Stolen U.S. Passports Quickly.

Travel Document Systems can get your
application for a U.S. Passport replacement processed in as little as 1 day.

Simple and   Secure

  • We explain in-depth all of the requirements before you get started
  • Secure Online Order Form
  • FedEx document shipping to and from our office
  • Fastest possible processing time

Our Customers Love  Us

A team that will do anything to get the job done

With lost passports and only 4 business days to get a turnaround of both passports and visas, we were faced with an impossible situation. TravelDocs collaborated across their DC and San Francisco offices and made the impossible happen. Their professional can-do attitude, and their willingness to find solutions in the impossible situations makes them my go-to source for all international travel documents.

Justin, Customer

What should I do if my U.S. Passport is lost or stolen?

If you are outside the United States and you have lost your U.S. passport or it was stolen, contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate for immediate assistance. You cannot return to the United States without your passport.

If you are in the United States, you should report your missing passport to the U.S. Passport Agency as soon as you can to prevent identity theft. The TravelDocs process to replace a lost or stolen passport combines this reporting step with the new passport application process to get your U.S. passport replacement in your hands FAST.

When you need to replace a lost or stolen passport and travel sooner rather than later, Travel Document Systems can get your passport application processed in a fraction of the time it would take going through the direct application process.

Post Office

Find a Post Office
  • approx. 4-6 weeks
  • 3 weeks door-to-door

*TDS is Licensed and Registered with the US Passport Agency to hand deliver passport applications for quicker priority processing.