U.S. Passport Services

Travel Document Systems, the leader in United States Passport processing. 

Get a U.S. Passport NOW

Safe, Fast and Secure!

Renew My U.S. Passport Now Add Passport Visa Page Get a New U.S. Passport

Important Notice: Currently Available Passport Services

Due to ongoing constraints associated with the coronavirus pandemic and despite significant efforts of the US Passport Agency to more fully restore their operations we are currently only able to offer two tracks of processing for US passport applications. Expedited 4-8 week processing is available for adult passport renewal and second passport requests through our offices in Washington DC, San Francisco, Houston and Seattle and Emergency 10 day processing is also available for adult passport renewal and second passport requests through our offices in Washington DC, San Francisco and Seattle. Unfortunately requests for new first time passports, replacement of lost, stolen, or multilated passports as well as renewal of children's passports originally issued prior to their 16th birthday are currently only available for Emergency 10 day processing on a limited basis through our offices in Seattle and San Francisco though we hope all of these services as well as normally far quicker processing times may soon be more readily available.

Travel Document Systems is a registered passport expediting service with the U.S. Department of State Passport Agencies specializing in expediting new or first time expedited U.S. passport applications, U.S. passport renewals, U.S. passport replacements, children's passports, additional visa pages and more.  

Emergency Same Day Issue for very urgent applications is available.

Choose the right United States Passport Service for your travel needs

Why should I choose Travel Document Systems to expedite my U.S. passport application?

You don't have to, but if you need your application for a U.S. passport handled quickly, professionally and securely,
our experience will make your trip a success.

When you need to travel sooner rather than later, Travel Document Systems can get your U.S. passport applications, replacements, and renewals processed in a fraction of the time it would take going through the direct application process.

Post Office

Find a Post Office
  • approx. 4-6 weeks
  • 3 weeks door-to-door

*TDS is Licensed and Registered with the United States Passport Agency to hand deliver passport applications for quicker priority processing.

Apply for a new U.S. passport if...

  • you have never had a U.S. passport
  • your passport was issued more than 15 years ago
  • your most recent U.S. passport was issued prior to your 16th birthday

Re-Issue a U.S. Passport if...

  • you are able to submit your valid U.S. passport
  • you were issued a replacement of a lost or stolen passport while at an American Embassy overseas, these passports are often issued valid for 1-24 months
  • you were issued a passport within the last year and now require a name change

Add additional visa pages to your passport if...

  • you have used all or most of the available visa pages inside your currently valid U.S. passport.
  • your passport is not damaged or mutilated.

Effective January 1st, 2016 the U.S. Department of State no longer adds additional blank visa pages to a passport, if you have used all of the blank pages you must now apply for a passport renewal. 

Foreign embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa Page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa. A visa cannot be stamped on a page even if only one small stamp is on the visa page.

Apply for a U.S. passport renewal.

Renew your U.S. passport if...

  • you are able to submit your most recent U.S. passport
  • your expired U.S. passport was issued within the past 15 years
  • your expired passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older
  • your expired passport is not heavily damaged or mutilated

Replace a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport if...

  • you have lost a valid U.S. passport.

Apply for a Child/Minor U.S. Passport if...

  • a child is under 16 years of age and applying for a first-time passport.
  • a child is under 16 years of age and renewing an expired or expiring passport.