REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. CITIZENS TO OBTAIN VISA TO ENTER BARBADOS
* Passport Required - valid at least 6 months beyond the stay.
* No visa required for stay up to three months.
*Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel.
*Vaccinations - None required.
*Note: Visas are not required of citizens of the USA for tourist stay of not more than six months.
* A maximum of six months may be granted on arrival, but the visitor must be in possession of a valid passport, valid return/onward tickets, and proof of adequate financial support.
* U.S. Passport, valid at least 6 months beyond the stay.
* No visa required.
*Â Â Business visas are no longer issued by the Embassy.
* Persons traveling to Barbados solely to discuss business opportunities will be treated as visitors whose stay in Barbados is primarily for business discussions.
* Vaccinations - None Required
* Where work is intended on behalf of a Barbadian and/or overseas employer, before travel is undertaken, the traveler must have the prospective employer contact the Immigration Department in Bridgetown on their behalf.
* A work permit must be obtained by the employer from the Chief Immigration Officer in Bridgetown prior to entry into Barbados. Work permits are issued to employers and not employees.