For Visitors: Please provide the following (Visiting Family or Friends in Cameroon)
Legalized Letter of Invitation from the inviting party, or invitation to an event organized on the National Territory is required, plus one of the following:
(1) Bank Statement / proof of sufficient resources to be used during stay in Cameroon.
(2) Proof of a hotel reservation, valid for the expected duration of stay (Three months or less) has been made.
(3) Certificate of Accommodation (valid for three months or less) issued by the inviting party, and undersigned by territorially competent Administrative, Immigration or Police Authorities.
(4) Legalized acceptance letter for an internship program for interns, or legalized confirmation letter for a volunteering opportunity in Cameroon for volunteers, not to exceed a period of three months in both cases.
(5) Proof of marital and parental relationship respectively for a spouse or a child of a Cameroonian citizen, or a U.S citizen of Cameroonian origin (examples: copy of a marriage license or birth certificate, copy of spouse or parents passport or birth certificate, any combination of documents permitting to establish the relationship)